RAP-TOUNSI Index du Forum
RAP-TOUNSI
- LE FORUM DU RAP TUNISIEN -

RAP-TOUNSI Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Bienvenue 

VOTRE PUBLICITE ICI

CONTACTEZ LES ADMINASTRATEURS : M.E.D ( moh_jab2009@hotmail.fr ) samourai ( samourai08@hotmail.fr )

Facebook Rap Tounsi  

:: Lil--/Way-ne How To Hate ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    RAP-TOUNSI Index du Forum -> Rap Divers -> Rap Américain
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
noladei
Membre
Membre

Masculin
Point(s): 50
Moyenne de points: 1,00

MessagePosté le: Sam 14 Mai - 14:22 (2016)    Sujet du message: Lil--/Way-ne How To Hate Répondre en citant

Lil Wayne How To Hate > urlin.us/29o2i

Your,,,browser,,,doesn't,,,support,,,JavaScript,,,or,,,it's,,,turned,,,off,,,and,,,you,,,can't,,,use,,,all,,,the,,,website,,,features!x,,MusicPlayOn,,home,,page,,VIDEOS,,KaraokeMixtapesPlaylistsInterviewsRadiosLyricsArtistsUsersNews,,Log,,in,,Register,,ON,,Turn,,on/off,,posting,,on,,your,,Timeline,,when,,you,,play,,a,,videoSubmit,,Corrections,,Cancel,,T,,PAIN,,from,,Tha,,Carter,,IVSuggest,,How,,To,,Hate,,lyrics,,correctionsCookies,,,help,,,us,,,deliver,,,our,,,services,,,Lyrics,,,Explore,,,SongsMost,,,popularFastest,,,climbersRecently,,,addedFeatured,,,Explore,,,AlbumsMost,,,popularFastest,,,climbersRecently,,,addedNew,,,releases,,,Explore,,,ArtistsMost,,,popularFastest,,,climbersRecently,,,addedFeaturedBrowse,,,by,,,nameBrowse,,,by,,,genre,,,Official,,,ChartsOverviewSinglesAlbumsUnited,,,StatesUnited,,,KingdomCanadaAustraliaSwedenFinlandOther,,,countries,,,ContributeSubmitReviewMost,,,WantedBecome,,,Moderator,,,New!,,,,Highlight,,,,lyrics,,,,to,,,,add,,,,Meanings,,,,,Special,,,,Memories,,,,,and,,,,Misheard,,,,LyricsHow,,,To,,,Hate,,,Lyrics,,,Artist:,,,Lil,,,Wayne,,,(Feat,,,T-Pain),,,Album:,,,Tha,,,Carter,,,IV,,,Year:,,,2011,,,Send,,,"How,,,To,,,Hate",,,Ringtone,,,to,,,your,,,Cell,,,[Verse,,,1,,,,,,T-Pain],,,She,,,owes,,,me,,,everything,,,and,,,she,,,knows,,,it,,,Ive,,,seen,,,all,,,of,,,the,,,scenes,,,in,,,seen,,,this,,,movie,,,,and,,,she,,,blows,,,it,,,at,,,the,,,end,,,She,,,keeps,,,talking,,,to,,,me,,,cause,,,she,,,knows,,,that,,,Im,,,a,,,friend,,,But,,,I,,,cant,,,keep,,,hearing,,,it,,,over,,,and,,,over,,,again,,,I,,,was,,,the,,,one,,,that,,,you,,,came,,,to,,,when,,,you,,,broke,,,up,,,with,,,your,,,boyfriend,,,Man,,,,fuck,,,him,,,Girl,,,I,,,was,,,the,,,one,,,that,,,told,,,you,,,fuck,,,them,,,other,,,niggas,,,Then,,,you,,,still,,,went,,,and,,,fucked,,,them,,,other,,,niggas,,,Most,,,people,,,learn,,,from,,,the,,,bad,,,things,,,I,,,hope,,,that,,,you,,,learn,,,And,,,dont,,,crash,,,and,,,burn,,,in,,,the,,,fast,,,lane,,,But,,,if,,,you,,,read,,,this,,,letter,,,then,,,you,,,caught,,,me,,,This,,,should,,,explain,,,all,,,the,,,ways,,,that,,,you,,,taught,,,me,,,[Chorus,,,,,,T-Pain],,,How,,,to,,,hate,,,a,,,bitch,,,that,,,owe,,,you,,,everything,,,At,,,least,,,a,,,wedding,,,ring,,,,moving,,,on,,,to,,,better,,,things,,,So,,,dont,,,you,,,call,,,me,,,talking,,,bout,,,them,,,other,,,fools,,,Im,,,not,,,good,,,enough,,,for,,,you,,,,I,,,thought,,,that,,,we,,,was,,,cool,,,If,,,you,,,need,,,a,,,shoulder,,,to,,,cry,,,on,,,,girl,,,I,,,wont,,,listen,,,Im,,,through,,,fucking,,,with,,,these,,,bitch,,,ass,,,bitches,,,[Verse,,,2,,,,,,Lil,,,Wayne],,,And,,,I,,,dont,,,love,,,them,,,hoes,,,But,,,dont,,,fuck,,,up,,,with,,,Wayne,,,cause,,,when,,,it,,,Waynes,,,,it,,,pours,,,No,,,really,,,,Im,,,on,,,my,,,fuck,,,that,,,bitch,,,shit,,,You,,,used,,,to,,,be,,,the,,,shit,,,,but,,,now,,,you,,,aint,,,shit,,,,bitch,,,I,,,had,,,a,,,red,,,bone,,,,but,,,she,,,be,,,trippin,,,though,,,All,,,that,,,bullshit,,,is,,,for,,,the,,,birds,,,,she,,,was,,,pigeon-toed,,,She,,,used,,,to,,,always,,,say,,,fuck,,,my,,,niggas,,,And,,,when,,,I,,,went,,,to,,,jail,,,,she,,,fucked,,,my,,,niggas,,,Well,,,,I,,,guess,,,Im,,,single,,,for,,,the,,,night,,,And,,,you,,,can,,,sit,,,right,,,on,,,my,,,middle,,,finger,,,for,,,the,,,night,,,And,,,if,,,I,,,sound,,,mad,,,,then,,,you,,,caught,,,me,,,But,,,this,,,shit,,,explains,,,that,,,youre,,,the,,,one,,,that,,,taught,,,me,,,[Chorus,,,,,,T-Pain],,,How,,,to,,,hate,,,a,,,bitch,,,that,,,owe,,,you,,,everything,,,At,,,least,,,a,,,wedding,,,ring,,,,moving,,,on,,,to,,,better,,,things,,,So,,,dont,,,you,,,call,,,me,,,talking,,,bout,,,them,,,other,,,fools,,,Im,,,not,,,good,,,enough,,,for,,,you,,,,I,,,thought,,,that,,,we,,,was,,,cool,,,If,,,you,,,need,,,a,,,shoulder,,,to,,,cry,,,on,,,,girl,,,I,,,wont,,,listen,,,Im,,,through,,,fucking,,,with,,,these,,,bitch,,,ass,,,bitches,,,[Verse,,,3,,,,,,Lil,,,Wayne],,,Coconut,,,Ciroc,,,Forgive,,,and,,,forget,,,,bitch,,,I,,,already,,,forgot,,,Im,,,over,,,the,,,bitch,,,,and,,,she,,,over,,,the,,,top,,,They,,,say,,,love,,,is,,,the,,,key,,,,somebody,,,changed,,,the,,,lock,,,Well,,,,and,,,I,,,wish,,,I,,,never,,,met,,,ya,,,And,,,I,,,heard,,,youre,,,doing,,,you,,,,and,,,you,,,heard,,,Im,,,doing,,,better,,,And,,,all,,,I,,,had,,,to,,,do,,,was,,,put,,,two,,,and,,,two,,,together,,,But,,,that,,,just,,,makes,,,four,,,,but,,,not,,,forever,,,,damn,,,So,,,much,,,for,,,being,,,the,,,perfect,,,couple,,,I,,,put,,,in,,,overtime,,,,I,,,was,,,working,,,doubles,,,I,,,wish,,,you,,,the,,,best,,,,good,,,luck,,,boo,,,Weezy,,,F,,,,for,,,Fuck,,,you,,,[Verse,,,4,,,,,,T-Pain],,,Nooo,,,,aint,,,nothing,,,going,,,on,,,Girl,,,Im,,,moving,,,on,,,,just,,,take,,,your,,,ass,,,home,,,Get,,,away,,,from,,,here,,,,girl,,,Im,,,so,,,glad,,,youre,,,gone,,,This,,,is,,,the,,,last,,,song,,,Im,,,writing,,,for,,,you,,,Now,,,I,,,see,,,how,,,you,,,can,,,be,,,I,,,dont,,,want,,,you,,,round,,,me,,,All,,,you,,,do,,,is,,,down,,,me,,,girl,,,How,,,many,,,years,,,I,,,tried,,,to,,,get,,,ya,,,Dont,,,even,,,text,,,my,,,phone,,,when,,,he,,,hit,,,ya,,,Cause,,,girl,,,you,,,done,,,taught,,,me,,,[Chorus,,,,,,T-Pain],,,How,,,to,,,hate,,,a,,,bitch,,,that,,,owe,,,you,,,everything,,,At,,,least,,,a,,,wedding,,,ring,,,,moving,,,on,,,to,,,better,,,things,,,So,,,dont,,,you,,,call,,,me,,,talking,,,bout,,,them,,,other,,,fools,,,Im,,,not,,,good,,,enough,,,for,,,you,,,,I,,,thought,,,that,,,we,,,was,,,cool,,,If,,,you,,,need,,,a,,,shoulder,,,to,,,cry,,,on,,,,girl,,,I,,,wont,,,listen,,,Im,,,through,,,fucking,,,with,,,these,,,bitch,,,ass,,,bitches,,,Send,,,"How,,,To,,,Hate",,,Ringtone,,,to,,,your,,,Cell,,,Feel,,,free,,,to,,,contact,,,us,,,if,,,you,,,think,,,some,,,of,,,the,,,lyrics,,,above,,,are,,,incorrect0.029,,,,Integrate,,,,the,,,,suggestion,,,,into,,,,the,,,,annotation,,,,,keeping,,,,the,,,,contributor,,,,guidelines,,,,in,,,,mindStaff,,,,Picks,,,,Join,,,,or,,,,log,,,,in,,,,Watch,,,,Upload,,,,On,,,,Demand,,,,Help,,,,More,,,,stuff,,,,Terms,,,,of,,,,Service,,,,Privacy,,,,Policy,,,,Copyright,,,,Cookies,,,,Desktop,,,,site,,,,Language,,,,English,,,,Espaol,,,,Deutsch,,,,Franais,,,,,,,,Portugus,,,,,,,,FAQ,,,,TM,,,,+,,,,,,,,2016,,,,Vimeo,,,,,IncTha,,Carter,,IV,,Other,,Album,,Songs,,1,,Intro,,2,,Blunt,,Blowin,,3,,MegaMan,,4,,6,,Foot,,7,,Foot,,5,,Nightmares,,Of,,The,,Bottom,,6,,She,,Will,,7,,How,,To,,Hate,,8,,Interlude,,9,,John,,10,,Abortion,,11,,So,,Special,,12,,How,,To,,Love,,13,,President,,Carter,,14,,It's,,Good,,15,,Outro,,Advisory,,-,,the,,following,,lyrics,,contain,,explicit,,language:,,[Verse,,1:,,T-Pain],,She,,owes,,me,,everything,,and,,she,,knows,,it,,I've,,seen,,all,,of,,the,,scenes,,in,,this,,movie,,,and,,she,,blows,,it,,at,,the,,end,,She,,keeps,,talking,,to,,me,,,cause,,she,,knows,,that,,I'm,,a,,friend,,But,,I,,can't,,keep,,hearing,,it,,over,,and,,over,,again,,I,,was,,the,,one,,that,,you,,came,,to,,when,,you,,broke,,up,,with,,your,,boyfriend,,Man,,,fuck,,him,,Girl,,I,,was,,the,,one,,,that,,told,,you,,fuck,,them,,other,,niggas,,And,,you,,still,,went,,and,,fucked,,them,,other,,niggas,,Most,,people,,learn,,from,,the,,bad,,things,,I,,hope,,that,,you,,learn,,And,,don't,,crash,,and,,burn,,in,,the,,fast,,lane,,But,,if,,you,,read,,this,,letter,,then,,you,,caught,,me,,This,,shit,,explain,,all,,the,,ways,,that,,you,,taught,,me[Hook:,,T-Pain],,How,,to,,hate,,a,,bitch,,That,,owe,,you,,everything,,At,,least,,a,,wedding,,ring,,Moving,,on,,to,,better,,things,,So,,don't,,you,,call,,me,,talking,,bout,,them,,other,,fools,,I'm,,not,,good,,enough,,for,,you,,I,,thought,,that,,we,,was,,cool,,If,,you,,need,,a,,shoulder,,to,,cry,,on,,,girl,,I,,won't,,listen,,I'm,,through,,fucking,,with,,these,,bitch,,ass,,bitches[Verse,,2:,,Lil,,Wayne],,And,,I,,don't,,love,,them,,hoes,,But,,don't,,fuck,,up,,with,,Wayne,,cause,,when,,it,,"Waynes",,it,,pours,,No,,really,,,I'm,,on,,my,,"fuck,,that,,bitch",,shit,,You,,used,,to,,be,,the,,shit,,,but,,now,,you,,ain't,,shit,,,bitch,,I,,had,,a,,red,,bone,,,but,,she,,be,,tripping,,though,,All,,that,,bullshit,,is,,for,,the,,birds,,,she,,was,,pigeon-toed,,She,,used,,to,,always,,say,,,fuck,,my,,niggas,,And,,when,,I,,went,,to,,jail,,,she,,fucked,,my,,niggas,,Well,,,I,,guess,,I'm,,single,,for,,the,,night,,And,,you,,can,,sit,,right,,on,,my,,middle,,finger,,for,,the,,night,,And,,if,,I,,sound,,mad,,,then,,you,,caught,,me,,But,,this,,shit,,explains,,that,,you're,,the,,one,,that,,taught,,me,,How,,to,,hate,,a,,be-otch[Hook:,,T-Pain],,How,,to,,hate,,a,,bitch,,That,,owe,,you,,everything,,At,,least,,a,,wedding,,ring,,Moving,,on,,to,,better,,things,,So,,don't,,you,,call,,me,,talking,,bout,,them,,other,,fools,,I'm,,not,,good,,enough,,for,,you,,I,,thought,,that,,we,,was,,cool,,If,,you,,need,,a,,shoulder,,to,,cry,,on,,,girl,,I,,won't,,listen,,I'm,,through,,fucking,,with,,these,,bitch,,ass,,bitches[Verse,,3:,,Lil,,Wayne],,Coke,,in,,the,,Ciroc,,Forgive,,and,,forget,,,bitch,,I,,already,,forgot,,I'm,,over,,the,,bitch,,,and,,she,,over,,the,,top,,They,,say,,love,,is,,the,,key,,,somebody,,changed,,the,,lock,,Well,,,and,,I,,wish,,I,,never,,met,,ya,,And,,I,,heard,,you're,,doing,,you,,,and,,you,,heard,,I'm,,doing,,better,,And,,all,,I,,had,,to,,do,,was,,put,,two,,and,,two,,together,,But,,that,,just,,makes,,four,,,but,,not,,four-ever,,,damn,,So,,much,,for,,being,,the,,perfect,,couple,,I,,put,,in,,overtime,,,I,,was,,working,,doubles,,I,,wish,,you,,the,,best,,,good,,luck,,boo,,Weezy,,F,,,for,,fuck,,you[Bridge:,,T-Pain],,No,,ain't,,nothing,,going,,on,,Girl,,I'm,,moving,,on,,,just,,take,,your,,ass,,home,,Get,,away,,from,,here,,,girl,,I'm,,so,,glad,,you're,,gone,,This,,is,,the,,last,,song,,I'm,,writing,,for,,you,,Now,,I,,see,,how,,you,,can,,be,,I,,don't,,want,,you,,'round,,you,,me,,All,,you,,do,,is,,down,,me,,girl,,How,,many,,years,,I,,tried,,to,,get,,ya,,Don't,,even,,text,,my,,phone,,when,,it,,hit,,ya,,,cause,,girl,,you,,done,,tought,,me[Hook:,,T-Pain],,How,,to,,hate,,a,,bitch,,That,,owe,,you,,everything,,At,,least,,a,,wedding,,ring,,Moving,,on,,to,,better,,things,,So,,don't,,you,,call,,me,,talking,,bout,,them,,other,,fools,,I'm,,not,,good,,enough,,for,,you,,I,,thought,,that,,we,,was,,cool,,If,,you,,need,,a,,shoulder,,to,,cry,,on,,,girl,,I,,won't,,listen,,I'm,,through,,fucking,,with,,these,,bitch,,ass,,bitches,,Songwriters,,TRAMAINE,,MICHEAL,,WINFREY,,,DWAYNE,,CARTER,,,FAHEEM,,RASHEED,,NAJM,,,TRAMAINE,,WINFREY,,Published,,by,,Lyrics,,,,REACH,,MUSIC,,PUBLISHING,,Search,,By,,,,using,,,,our,,,,services,,,,,you,,,,agree,,,,to,,,,our,,,,use,,,,of,,,,cookies,,,,(learn,,,,more).OKCorrect,,,this,,,Line,,,Record,,,a,,,Video,,,Annotation,,,Edit,,,Video,,,Id,,,Add,,,an,,,Image,,,Formatting,,,Help,,,Save,,,(shift+enter),,,cancel,,,Add,,,an,,,image,,,,video,,,,or,,,tweet,,,by,,,pasting,,,in,,,the,,,URL:,,,Add,,,a,,,link,,,like,,,this:,,,[Check,,,out,,,my,,,fave,,,website](,,,Simple,,,formatting:,,,*Italicize,,,Album,,,Titles*,,,>,,,This,,,is,,,how,,,you,,,quote,,,from,,,other,,,sources,,,How,,,to,,,write,,,for,,,Genius,,,,,,Save,,,Video,,,,,,Re-record,,,Video,,,,,,Watch,,,Video,,,Again,,,TM,,,,+,,,,,,,,2016,,,,Vimeo,,,,,IncRate,,,"No,,,Ceilings,,,2",,,Archives,,,May,,,2016,,,April,,,2016,,,March,,,2016,,,February,,,2016,,,January,,,2016,,,December,,,2015,,,November,,,2015,,,October,,,2015,,,September,,,2015,,,August,,,2015,,,July,,,2015,,,June,,,2015,,,May,,,2015,,,April,,,2015,,,March,,,2015,,,February,,,2015,,,January,,,2015,,,December,,,2014,,,November,,,2014,,,October,,,2014,,,September,,,2014,,,August,,,2014,,,July,,,2014,,,June,,,2014,,,May,,,2014,,,April,,,2014,,,March,,,2014,,,February,,,2014,,,January,,,2014,,,December,,,2013,,,November,,,2013,,,October,,,2013,,,September,,,2013,,,August,,,2013,,,July,,,2013,,,June,,,2013,,,May,,,2013,,,April,,,2013,,,March,,,2013,,,February,,,2013,,,January,,,2013,,,December,,,2012,,,November,,,2012,,,October,,,2012,,,September,,,2012,,,August,,,2012,,,July,,,2012,,,June,,,2012,,,May,,,2012,,,April,,,2012,,,March,,,2012,,,February,,,2012,,,January,,,2012,,,December,,,2011,,,November,,,2011,,,October,,,2011,,,September,,,2011,,,August,,,2011,,,July,,,2011,,,June,,,2011,,,May,,,2011,,,April,,,2011,,,March,,,2011,,,February,,,2011,,,January,,,2011,,,December,,,2010,,,November,,,2010,,,October,,,2010,,,September,,,2010,,,August,,,2010,,,July,,,2010,,,June,,,2010,,,May,,,2010,,,April,,,2010,,,March,,,2010,,,February,,,2010,,,January,,,2010,,,December,,,2009,,,November,,,2009,,,October,,,2009,,,September,,,2009,,,August,,,2009,,,July,,,2009,,,June,,,2009,,,Categories,,,Audio,,,Cash,,,Money,,,Records,,,Exclusives,,,Feature,,,Fridays,,,Interviews,,,Latest,,,News,,,Mixtapes,,,Music,,,Videos,,,Other,,,Pictures,,,Skateboarding,,,Young,,,Money,,,Ent,,,Affiliates,,,AudioCastle,,,Future,,,Rapper,,,HipHopIsDream,,,HitFix,,,Hot,,,New,,,Hip,,,Hop,,,Hustle,,,Bunny,,,Mixtape,,,Torrent,,,View,,,Hip,,,Hop,,,Viperial,,,Wixtape,,,Young,,,Money,,,Facebook,,,Buy,,,Lil,,,Wayne's,,,Latest,,,Album,,,Latest,,,Young,,,Money,,,NewsJae,,,Millz,,,Previews,,,His,,,Dont,,,Feed,,,The,,,Animals,,,Song,,,[Video]Drake,,,Shows,,,Off,,,What,,,His,,,Air,,,Jordan,,,OVO,,,6,,,Lows,,,AKA,,,Hot,,,100s,,,Sneakers,,,Will,,,Look,,,LikeMeek,,,Mill,,,Announces,,,You,,,Know,,,How,,,Froze,,,Dat,,,Is,,,Collaboration,,,With,,,Nicki,,,Minaj,,,&,,,Lil,,,Uzi,,,VertDrake,,,Stars,,,In,,,Saturday,,,Night,,,Live,,,Promos,,,With,,,Leslie,,,Jones,,,[Video]French,,,Montana,,,&,,,Drake,,,Hit,,,Up,,,The,,,Studio,,,To,,,Work,,,On,,,A,,,New,,,Collaboration,,,[Videos]Drake,,,To,,,Appear,,,On,,,The,,,Ellen,,,DeGeneres,,,Show,,,This,,,Month,,,,Watch,,,A,,,Promo,,,VideoNicki,,,Minaj,,,Surprises,,,Meek,,,Mill,,,With,,,A,,,Watch,,,&,,,Cake,,,For,,,His,,,Birthday,,,[Photos,,,&,,,Video],,,Terms,,,,Privacy,,,,Copyright,,,,Cookies,,,,Made,,,,with,,,,in,,,,NYC.,,,Search,,,Join,,Log,,in,,Create,,Membership,,options,,Sell,,videos,,Video,,School,,Cameo,,More…,,Watch,,Staff,,Picks,,Categories,,Channels,,Groups,,Apps,,More…,,On,,Demand,,Whats,,new,,Discover,,Genres,,Start,,selling,,Upload,,How,,,To,,,Hate,,,lyrics,,,licensed,,,through,,,LyricFind..Discuss,,,,This,,,,Song,,,,Add,,,,a,,,,new,,,,song,,,,discussion.,,,Forum,,,Active,,,TopicsRandomness,,,Is,,,The,,,Answer,,,#184fishmunky,,,•,,,35,,,min,,,ago,,,•,,,1,452,,,commentsWord,,,Association,,,#8CaptainKeeta,,,•,,,1,,,hour,,,,19,,,min,,,ago,,,•,,,934,,,commentsLinked,,,Words,,,GameCaptainKeeta,,,•,,,1,,,hour,,,,20,,,min,,,ago,,,•,,,1,059,,,commentsFront,,,End/Back,,,EndCaptainKeeta,,,•,,,1,,,hour,,,,20,,,min,,,ago,,,•,,,4,360,,,commentsGue$$,,,Who,,,#14megdoll187,,,•,,,8,,,hours,,,ago,,,•,,,35,,,commentsWhat,,,Song,,,Are,,,You,,,Listening,,,To?,,,#23CaptainKeeta,,,•,,,9,,,hours,,,ago,,,•,,,3,255,,,commentsAre,,,You?,,,#3CaptainKeeta,,,•,,,11,,,hours,,,ago,,,•,,,1,529,,,commentsMe,,,Encanta,,,EspanolCaptainKeeta,,,•,,,13,,,hours,,,ago,,,•,,,399,,,commentsMissing,,,all,,,the,,,graphics,,,or,,,icons,,,symbols,,,[solved]Ray,,,•,,,15,,,hours,,,ago,,,•,,,8,,,commentsRandom,,,Quote,,,of,,,the,,,DayCaptainKeeta,,,•,,,15,,,hours,,,ago,,,•,,,149,,,comments,,,ExploreBrowseActive,,,topicsNew,,,topicsModerators,,,Upload,,,music,,,Page,,,not,,,found!,,,2016,,,NetSense,,,MUSICPLAYON,,,register,,,user,,,agreement,,,privacy,,,policy,,,DMCA,,,contact,,,us,,,EspaolDeutschFranaisItalianoPortugus,,,English,,,APP,,,iOS,,,Android,,,Facebook,,,mobile,,,site,,,LIL,,,WAYNE,,,How,,,To,,,Hate,,,lyricsLyrics,,,,,,Peermusic,,,Publishing,,,,Warner/Chappell,,,Music,,,,Inc.,,,,Universal,,,Music,,,Publishing,,,Group,,,About,,Genius,,Embed,,a,,Text,,Verified,,Artists,,Contributor,,Guidelines,,Education,,Press,,Advertise,,Privacy,,Policy,,Jobs,,Developers,,Terms,,of,,Use,,Contact,,us,,,,2016,,Genius,,Media,,Group,,Incplay,,,pause,,,stop,,,mute,,,unmute,,,max,,,volume,,,print,,,,correct,,,,Terms,,,,of,,,,Use,,,,,,,2008,,,-,,,2016,,,LilWayneHQ.com,,,,,,All,,,Rights,,,ReservedHome,,Lil,,Wayne,,Awards,,Beefs,,Biography,,Business,,Ventures,,Compliments,,Discography,,Every,,Song,,Family,,Filmography,,Good,,Deeds,,Graphics,,Hot,,Boys,,Magazine,,Covers,,Quiz,,Quotes,,Shout,,Outs,,Sqad,,Up,,Style,,Tattoos,,Tours,,Upcoming,,Releases,,Videography,,Mixtapes,,Lyrics,,Dedication,,4,,Dedication,,5,,Free,,Weezy,,Album,,I,,Am,,Not,,A,,Human,,Being,,I,,Am,,Not,,A,,Human,,Being,,II,,No,,Ceilings,,Other,,Rebirth,,Sorry,,4,,The,,Wait,,Sorry,,4,,The,,Wait,,2,,Tha,,Carter,,II,,Tha,,Carter,,III,,Tha,,Carter,,IV,,The,,Leak,,Young,,Money,,Cash,,Money,,Site,,About,,Achievements,,Contact,,Disclaimer,,Link,,To,,Us,,Privacy,,Policy,,Sitemap,,Forums,,Unauthorized,,,Oops!,,,This,,,action,,,could,,,not,,,be,,,completed,,,because,,,your,,,form,,,session,,,expired405,,,,Not,,,,Allowed. 5994dd18e3
igo primo maps 2012 europe 2013500.Days.Of.Summer.BDRip.XviD-ARiGOLD.avinejem nom csajomDead island script dlla??a??a??a?a?a??a?a??a??a??a?? a??a?a??.mp3

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 14 Mai - 14:22 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    RAP-TOUNSI Index du Forum -> Rap Divers -> Rap Américain Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
WorkStation[fusion] © theme by larme d'ange 2006